Northern Iowa Student Government is looking for highly motivated and passionate students to join the Board of Directors. Board Directors are part of the Executive Branch of NISG and exist to represent and improve upon specific areas of campus. As defined by the By-Laws, all Board Directors shall:
- Act as a representative of Student Government in all initiatives in order to foster communication and collaboration with the outlined populations under their Directorship and Office.
- Attend at least one meeting of the Senate per month to present a report of activities, or at the discretion of the Chief of Staff shall submit a formal written report to the Chief of Staff to share with Senate in replace of attendance at a meeting.
- Summarize activities and suggestions for the future of the position at the end of their tenure in a written report with the purpose of providing transitional materials for the next student in their position.
Director terms run April 2020 - April 2021. Please read the below for specific duties and responsibilities.
Director of Voter Engagement
- Work closely with the Director of Governmental Relations and the American Democracy Project to increase voter engagement on campus.
- Must be passionate about the voting process and is willing to work with various student organizations.
- Present at Senate meetings as necessary.
The deadline for applications is Monday, August 31st at 11:59 pm. Questions can be directed to email@example.com.
Northern Iowa Student Government does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in any student organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.