Tabling Locations:

  • Rod Library
  • Maucker Union
  • Table Tents
  • Social Media
  • Chalking on Sidewalk

Food and Drink

Any event where there is a University Housing and Dining presence (ie Lawther Field, Dorms, Maucker Union) the event will require food through catering.

If hosting an event off campus, you can purchase food from any supplier. However, if you are utilizing CocaCola or Diversity Matters Funding, you must go through an “approved vender.” Contact Pam Creger at for more information.